Enjoy a one week retreat trip to Tinos Island, Greece, with psychologist Dr. Tony Humphreys. The retreat will take place on Saturday 11th June until Saturday 18th June and sessions will take place each morning, Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. Places are limited to 16 people.
Through our Killarney Practice, it is our intention to hold a number of Parenting Classes throughout 2016.
In our New Street premises, we can cater for groups of 10/12 adults. We are also aware that there are groups who have requested holding classes in other locations throughout the county and we are open to this also. Our preference is that groups would be no larger than 15. We can offer a six week course which can be extended to ten weeks if participants desire to do so or indeed the ten week course can be organised from the outset.
This programme will be of interest to anyone who wishes to deepen their relationship with self, partner, child, parent, friend or work colleague. We will explore how the nature of relationship with self is the cornerstone of all other relationships and we will examine the blocks to consciously relating with self and others.
Dr Tony Humphreys will present “Whose Life Are You Living?” in the Nenagh Arts Centre on November 23rd at 7.30pm.
He will show us how to be inspired to embrace the adventure that life offers.
He will discuss the ways we live our lives and examine how we approach it.
Dr. Tony Humphreys will be giving a number of public talks on Teen & Adult Depression in association with SOSAD Ireland during November and December at 7-9p.m. approx.
Empowering Relationships is an 8 week programme on Personal Growth, commencing on Monday 5th October 2015, 7.30 - 9.30 p.m. at My Place, Midleton, Co.Cork.
- Would you like to feel more at ease in yourself?
- Is it difficult for you to ask for help, support or, indeed, to express your needs?
- Do you fret about what others think of you?
- Would you like to feel more confident in the workplace, when socialising or meeting new people?
- Do you find it difficult to make decisions?
Dr. Tony Humphreys will officially launch the new Killarney Practice and give a lecture titled “All Behaviour Makes Sense”.
Making sense of human suffering is critical to its resolution. When the creativity and complexity of human behaviour is considered and the narrative underlying its presence is examined, the sense of what the person is experiencing, for example depression, aggression, anxiety, guilt, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, psychosomatic illnesses - emerge with crystal clarity.
Enjoy a one week retreat trip to Tinos Island, Greece, with psychologist Dr. Tony Humphreys.
A leading speaker on individual, couple and family relationships, Dr. Humphreys has written seventeen best selling books and recorded a series of audio tapes and CDs on human development. His latest books are Relationship, Relationship, Relationship and Understanding Teenagers, Sometimes Wild, Always Wise, both co-authored with Dr. Helen Ruddle.
The retreat trip will consist of a total of 15 hours of seminars over the course of five days and will:
- Explore Society’s best kept secrets about our true nature.
- Reveal the impact of these secrets on our relationships with one another in society.
- Illustrate the need for unconditional love as the fundamental motivating factor behind all of our relationships.
- Lead us to discover with compassion the importance of story in understanding how we approach every relationship in which we are involved.
- Affirm us in the realisation that the Self is constantly creating our responses to life.
- Help us to understand that what arises in me is a loving creation of the Self and is about me and for me.
- Show how our inner wisdom is always lovingly guiding us along the path of life.
- Guide us in how to find loving support for the inner journey.
The retreat trip will include:
- Dublin afternoon flight.
- Stay in Rafina Port area hotel overnight.
- Boat to Tinos, the following day, 7th June.
- 15 hour seminar on Monday to Friday - 3 hours a day.
- Apartments, self-catering and houses adjacent to beach.
The investment total will be approx. €1107 including:
- Retreat - €300 plus other costs (subject to booking) as follows.
- Flight - €338 (plus brokers fee €20)
- Accommodation - €69 (1 night in Avra Hotel Rafina Port)
- Accommodation - €300 (Five nights in Tinos)
- Boat - €100 Return from Rafina Port to Island)
If you would like to join the retreat trip to Tinos Island, you can book your place today by contacting Siobhan at Culu events on 087 4633299 or email email@example.com.
Dr Tony Humphreys will present the seminar “Raising Children’s Self-Esteem” in the Nenagh Arts Centre at 7.30pm on Tuesday, March 24th.
He will discuss the important ways in which parents and care-givers can help children to realise their own worth.
Being a parent today is more challenging than ever. Sometimes the task seems overwhelming. And at other times it provides fulfilment and joy. It is always unpredictable. The challenges are forever changing.
Some of what we have learned from our own parents can seem unsuitable now. This special event will focus on how parents and care-givers can guide children as they grow.
Dr Humphreys is one of Ireland’s best known Psychologists. He has written many books including Understanding Teenagers and Self-Esteem: the Key to your Child’s Future.
Tickets for this event are €10. They are available to buy; at the Nenagh Arts Centre, by phone 067 34400, or online on www.nenagharts.com.
Enjoy a retreat extending over three days with world renowned psychologist Dr. Tony Humphreys who will lead an enchanting weekend of lectures, reflection and story telling in an intimate gathering of like minded folk in the tranquil lakeside town of Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
In the seminar, Tony will:
- Explain how we may find fullness in life
- Lead us to the query with compassion the way we approach our lives
- Guide us on the pathway to emerging from hiding
- Help us understand the loving wisdown of the shadow self
- Inspire us to embrace challenges and opportunities, that exploration of our inner worlds offer
- Guide us how to find loving support for the inner journey.
Investment - €225 for Retreat
Booking via Siobhan at Culu events on 087 4633299. Gift vouchers available.
Special hotel accommodation rates available by ringing Europe Hotel Reservations on (064) 6671300. Quote booking ref BMIND270215 or book online at www.theeurope.com.