Empowering Relationships is an 8 week programme on Personal Growth, commencing on Monday 5th October 2015, 7.30 - 9.30 p.m. at My Place, Midleton, Co.Cork.
- Would you like to feel more at ease in yourself?
- Is it difficult for you to ask for help, support or, indeed, to express your needs?
- Do you fret about what others think of you?
- Would you like to feel more confident in the workplace, when socialising or meeting new people?
- Do you find it difficult to make decisions?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, this programme may help you know and understand yourself at a deeper level, feel more empowered and approach relationships with partner, children, parent, friend, work colleague or employer in a more conscious manner.
Whilst this journey inwards is highly rewarding, it also poses many challenges and, when faced alone, the task can seem enormous and sometimes overwhelming. However, with the support of like-minded individuals and in an atmosphere of safety, compassion and understanding, each person’s potential can be creatively and ingeniously realised.
Places are limited and booking is essential.
Fee: €120 (includes tea, coffee & notes on each session)
For more details or to reserve a place, contact Margaret Power, tel: 086 3151541 or email: email@example.com
Margaret practices as a psychotherapist, counsellor, parent mentor and group facilitator.